Ingredients for Aloo Baingan:
- Massale: Coriander Powder, red chili, turmeric and black pepper. Garam masala or chaat masala according to your taste.
- Laasan & Adraq
- Green chili pepper
- Shallow fry the eggplant for 3 min on a skillet on both sides till golden brown.
- If you don’t want to do step 1 you can chop the egg plant with some water this will prevent the egg plant to go brown.
- Make sure the onions are nice and golden before adding the tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes until they disintegrate into the curry and oil starts to separate from them. At any point if the masala starts sticking to the bottom, add a splash of water to deglaze the pan. This process gives this curry so much depth.
- Once you’ve made the base (or masala), add in the potatoes & eggplant and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy yummiest Aloo Baingan!!
For more recipes visit our page:
For Online Order:https://www.yumfoody.com/store/nematoon-restaurant/
For Android users https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=yumfoody.com
For Apple User https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/yum-foody/id1556239696