Anyone coming to South India ( Karnataka ) feels that the food here is just about Dosas and Idlis. In this series about Food, we try to explore what exactly is authentic Karnataka food.
Do follow our Host Prishita Khetan as she tries various forms of authentic Karnataka cuisine in some amazing bangalore restaurants
Please do let us know what do you feel about this video about Karnataka Food and if there is anything that we can cover more. This is Volume -1 of the series and we would be exploring more!
1. Thallipattu- Nalpaka(Rajajinagar) , Kushi Bhavana- Sahakara(Kodegahalli main road)
2. Soaked Mandaki- Nalpaka(Rajajinagar) , Gramina Thindi (Jayanagar)
3. Davangere Benne Dosa- Nalpaka(Rajajinagar), Raghavendra Davangere Benne Dosa Hotel, Sri Guru Kottureshwara Davangere Butter Dosa(NR Colony, Basvanagudi), Davangere Benne Dose(Malleshwaram)
4. Jolada Roti Meal- Nalpaka(Rajajinagar), Kamat Bugle Rock&others(multiple Branches), Dharwad Jolada Roti meals(Thygaraja Nagar)
5. Girmit – Aksaine Hotel(HSR Layout), Nalpaka(Rajajinagar), Kamath Bugle Rock &Others, Kamath Branches(Basvangudi)
7. Dharwad Peda- Mishra Peda(Multiple Branches) , Nandini Dairy(multiple branches)
Explore your city and have a look at our video travel guides on TGF – The Guiding Factor.
This video specifically covers vegetarian north Karnataka food for lunch or dinner.
Follow us on